How to Form A New Team
1. Contact the club or HOA where you would like to play to
verify they have space for another team. If this is a new
location, make sure it is within the HLTA boundaries.
2. Determine the level at which you would like to play. Be sure
you adhere to the HLTA Rule below:
A new team entering at a specific flight, or a team being re-formed to remain at the same flight may only consist of a combination of the following:
(1) players who played at that flight the previous season and whose team made its points;
(2) new players to HLTA;
(3) not more than 4 players from any higher flight;
(4) not more than 4 players from any lower flight.
3. Select a name for your team.
4. Determine which members will be captain and co-captain.
5. Contact the HLTA Office when you have all the above
information so the team information can be entered into
6. Once the team has been entered into the database, the
captain can pay the $25 team fee and add players to the
7. You must have 10 paid players on the roster by the team
registration deadline in order to be eligible to play in the